August is often a time when we kick back and relax! So we created this calming and simple 5 Minute Meditation Graphic (River) for you, your clients, your groups and more… Anyone can do this simple guided meditation—any time!
How to use this 5 Minute Meditation Graphic?
- Simply share this graphic on social media (see below graphic for specific social media tips!)
- Use this 5 minute river meditation with your clients or in workshops, groups or in teleseminars:
- Simply read out the steps in the graphic below. Speak quietly, slowly, and allow lots of time between steps for people to imagine/visualise (for a total of 5 minutes).
- TIP: Do the steps with your audience so you get a sense of how long to allow and then allow a little longer (or listen out for coughs/people shifting in their seat to know they’re done). Go here for more tips on how to read guided meditations >>
- TIP: Find a nice meditation-like “bong” to signal the end of the meditation (not an “alarming” sound!)
Specific TIPS to share this Meditation Graphic on Social Media:
- EASY: Say to fans and followers, “Here’s an EASY 5 Minute Calming Meditation for you to do—any time, any where. Enjoy!”
- MEDIUM: Share the graphic as above, and ALSO share how you use meditation to find calm in your life.
- CHALLENGE: Record yourself reading the meditation graphic aloud (audio or video). Then share that on social media!
If you liked this article with an easy 5 Minute Meditation, you may also like:
- RESOURCE: Our Guided Meditation Toolkit to Find Calm
- 17 Powerful Ways to Use Guided Meditation in your Coaching Practice